14 Jan BGE Energizing Small Business Grant
Application period for BGE Energizing Small Business Grants of up to $20,000 to eligible businesses opens January 20th
BGE is pledging $15 million to assist Maryland’s small businesses with COVID-19 relief and recovery. Eligible businesses located in BGE’s service area can apply for a
$20,000 BGE Energizing Small Business Grant. This grant program is part of BGE’s comprehensive Customer Relief and Energy Infrastructure Investment Plan, desig- ned to help the state’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
BGE Energizing Small Business Grants will prioritize companies operated by historically underrepresented groups that are pivoting their business in response to the pandemic.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be a BGE customer
- Have between two and 25 employees
- Less than $7 million in annual revenue
- A demonstrated need for support
- A strong plan for moving forward
- Be in good standing with the State of Maryland
Three Opportunities to Apply for BGE Energizing Small Business Grants
- January 20 – March 3, 2021
- May 5 – June 16, 2021
- September 1 – October 13, 2021