Carroll Tech Council Elects Four to Board
The Carroll Technology Council
re-elected two and elected two new board members at their annual meeting in January.
The newly elected members of the Board of Directors include Isabel DeFeo of IMA Web Design and Jeff Selby of Data Processing Solutions. Among the re-elected members are David Shaffer of Tier One Technology Partners and Richard Lord of Information Technology and Security Solutions. The four members will each serve a two-year term.
The Board of Directors meets quarterly at the Non-Profit Center in Westminster, MD or at Carroll Community College.
Carroll Technology Council's 2008 Board of Directors:
Board of Directors:
- Ron Harrington, President
- Judy Stem, Vice President
- Phil Cornblatt, Treasurer
- Denise Beaver, Secretary
- David Shaffer - Tier One Technology Partners
- Scott Adelman, Next Level Technology
- David Anderson - iCore Networks
- Dave Baxter, Covington Properties
- Denise Beaver, Carroll County Economic Development
- Tom Canon, Westminster Fallfest
- Isabel DeFeo, IMA Web Design
- Richard Lord, ITSS
- Jeff Selby, Data Processing Solutions
Return to Technology News Main Page